Tai Chi Beginner Program (Completed)
Tai Chi developed in ancient China based on the Chinese philosophy. We call it Tao (道). It started as a martial art and a means of self-defense. Over time, people began to use it for health purposes as well.
This program focus on musculoskeletal, body mechanics, bones and joints, to explain the movement principle of Tai Chi. Also introduce Tai Chi Standing Exercise.
- Unit 1: Principles of Tai Chi Mechanics
- Unit 2: Eight Basic Elements of Tai Chi Movement.
Unit 3: Hand Locking Skills
- Unit 4: Tai Chi Standing Exercise
What you will learn?
- How to use Tai Chi Basic Elements of Tai Chi (掤, 捋, 擠, 按, 採, 挒, 肘, 靠) in Tai Chi Push Hand.
- How to do correct Tai Chi Exercise.
- Understand Human Skeleton structure and prevent getting hurt in exercise.
Enroll with your name via Whatsapp: 5177 5281.
Time: PM 3:00 – 6:00